Claveria’s rich culture and biodiversity offer us a picturesque of a natural paradise that every tourist and visitor shall savor and enjoy. It’s gigantic mountains covered with thick and green forest, serve as the sanctuary of the vast wildlife, from the minute to the largest fauna and flora. Beneath those gushing hills are the crystal cool waters inviting us for refreshing showers.
Behind its rich nature is the unique cultural heritage of the town. The Higaunons being the first inhabitants of the place are recognized as the pillars of this striving and progressive municipality. They are empowered to actively participate in decision makings and other undertakings. Activities and other initiatives are now being looked forward to further intensify and develop the Higaunon Culture appreciation among Claveriahanons.
These are but among the sweet refrains of Claveria’s beauty and bounty and hoping that on the coming days, we can make our place not just a place for leisure and enjoyment but a paradise enchanted with love, respect and unity among Claveriahanons along with strengthening the integrity of all creations.
Through the cooperative efforts of all local officials and employees, members of line government agencies and non-government organizations, and the people of Claveria in general commit to:
1. Promote people’s involvement and participation, develop self-esteem and confidence in achieving developmental tasks towards total human development.
2. Enhance democratic practices, equality, and social justice regardless of sex, cultural beliefs and traditions.
3. Develop self-reliance and self-governing principles among the constituents to impart and practice “people empowerment” through the spirit of cooperatives.
4. Enhance self-discipline and self-willingness to serve God and the state.
5. Promote environment-friendly programs and policies to develop Eco-tourism.